This niobium nose ring features a 14/20 gold-filled coil - the coil can be left decorative or made functional by sliding it over the opening to keep the hoop closed. In addition to being used as a nose ring, these hoops are also great for lobe, helix and tragus piercings!
- These hoops twist to open and close
- Measured using the inner diameter
- Grade-2 niobium is commercially pure - it makes an excellent option for people with metal sensitivities
- Niobium body jewelry does not contain nickel and will not tarnish, making it an excellent low-maintenance metal for long term wear in piercings
- Gold-filled wire is a core of jewelers' brass that has been bonded using heat and pressure to an outer layer of gold alloy. The notation "14/20" means that 1/20th of the gold-filled wire is made with 14-karat gold.
For healed piercings only.